- This event has passed.
2020 LAVRA Time Trial Series 3.1.20
March 1, 2020
Race Day Schedule
Open Track: 8:30 am
Check-In Opens: 8:00 am
Check-In Closes: 8:30 am
Race Start Time: 9:00 am
Individual Events: Flying 200 m, 500 m, and 1,000 m Time Trial
Team Events: Team Sprint
Open Track: Following sprint session
Check-In Opens: 11:00 am
Check-In Closes: 12:00 pm
Race Start Time: 12:30 pm
Individual Events: 2k, 3k, & 4k Individual Pursuit
Team Events: 3k & 4k Team Pursuit
- Online registration available for all events at www.bikereg.com/lavra-tt
- No day of registration for individual events. Please pre-registration online by noon on the Saturday prior to the event. Individual events are $20 for the first event on any particular race date and $5 for each extra event on the same date.
- Registration for team events only is day-of. Team events are $5 per person per team.
- All riders must check-in by 30 minutes prior to the race session (8:30 am for the sprint session and 12:30 pm for the endurance session).
Racers are required to enter an approximate time for each event at the time of registration. These times will be used for seeding purposes to minimize interference due to passing and improve rider safety. Riders are asked to provide a realistic estimate of their times, and estimates for registered events may be changed at any time prior to the close of pre-registration by e-mailing email@example.com.
Location & Contact
- Velo Sports Center on the Dignity Health Sports Center campus: 18400 S. Avalon Blvd, Carson, CA 90746.
- Free parking is available at the velodrome. Racers may drop off equipment by the track entrance but are asked to park in the parking lot.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
- LAVRA will be running starting gates and electronic timing for standing start events.
- All riders must be certified to ride on the Velo Sports Center Track or have permission of the race director.
- Racers with track racing experience who are not certified to ride the track may be allowed to ride individual time trial events at the discretion of the race director obtained prior to the event date.
- Non-certified riders may not ride during open track warm-up or compete in any team events or the flying 200 m time trial.
- Rental bikes are not allowed for racing.
- All USA Cycling rules for track time trial racing (including team sprint exchanges) will be followed.
- Racers must have a valid USA Cycling Track, UCI Track, or USAC one-day license and present evidence of authorization to ride at time of registration.
- One-day licenses will be sold at the event and will be available online.
- Time trial racing is open to racers of all track categories.
- One set of cloth numbers will be issued to riders, lost numbers will be replaced with a $5 fee.
- Registration fee includes USAC and SCNCA insurance fee.