- This event has passed.
2020 LAVRA Monday Night Sprints 4.6.20
April 6, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Race Day Schedule
Open Track: 7:00 pm
Check-In Opens: 6:00 pm
Check-In Closes: 7:00 pm
Race Start Time: 7:30 pm
- Top 8 riders will be placed in a traditional bracket (expandable to 12 riders) and subsequent riders will be placed in new brackets.
- Races will be run in single-elimination format, ensuring three races for each rider.
- Online registration available for all events at www.bikereg.com/lavra-mns
- Pre-registration is $20. Day-of registration is $25.
- Maximum of 32 riders per event.
- All riders must check-in by 30 minutes prior to the race session.
Racers are required to enter a current time for the flying 200 m for seeding. Flying 200 m time trials will not be conducted at Monday Night Sprints. Qualifying times include any times from a recent LAVRA Sunday Time Trial or any other USAC or UCI event. Riders without a qualifying time should contact the race promoter prior to the event. Estimates for registered events may be changed at any time prior to the close of pre-registration by e-mailing email@example.com.
Location & Contact
- Velo Sports Center on the Dignity Health Sports Center campus: 18400 S. Avalon Blvd, Carson, CA 90746.
- Free parking is available at the velodrome. Racers may drop off equipment by the track entrance but are asked to park in the parking lot.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
- Monday Night Sprints are open to track racers of all categories.
- All riders must be certified to ride on the Velo Sports Center Track or have permission of the race director.
- Rental bikes are not allowed for racing.
- All USA Cycling rules will be followed.
- Racers must have a valid USA Cycling Track, UCI Track, or USAC one-day license and present evidence of authorization to ride at time of registration.
- One-day licenses will be sold at the event and will be available online.
- Time trial racing is open to racers of all track categories.
- One set of cloth numbers will be issued to riders, lost numbers will be replaced with a $5 fee.
- Registration fee includes USAC and SCNCA insurance fee.