LAVRA Time Trials 4.28.19
Please note the following changes for 2019:
- All riders MUST CHECK IN before the races.
- Pre-registration will close at 10am PT Friday before the event. After online registration closes, there will be no additions or changes to the start lists
- Events now have a rider cap
These changes are to help VSC staff ensure everyone has correct numbers and start lists are correct before the event. Please direct any questions about these policies to the LAVRA president, Todd Woodlan.
Number pick-up and team event registration opens 7:30am, closes 8:30am. Numbers must be worn at all times on the track, even during warm-up. Number pick up for afternoon session starts at 11:00 am, closes 12:00.
9 AM Sprint Session:
8:30 – Open track warm up
9:00 – Racing starts
- Flying 200m TT
- 500m TT
- 1K TT
- Team Sprint
12:30 PM Endurance Session:
Open track warm up at the conclusion of morning session
12:30 – Racing starts
- 3K Team Pursuit
- 2K TT
- 4K Team Pursuit
- 3K TT
- 4K TT
- Online pre-registration for individual events is available at www.usacycling.org.
- Pre-Registration is $20 for the first event and $5 for every add-on event.
- Pre- Registration closes 10:00 am Pacific the Friday before the event.
- All riders must check in
- There is no day-of registration for individual events. Please pre-register!
- Team events are registered day-of and will be $5 per rider, per team event.