- This event has passed.
2020 LAVRA Spring Upgrade Omnium Series 4.4.20
April 4 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Race Day Schedule
Open Track: 1:00 pm
Check-In Opens: 12:00 pm
Check-in Closes: 1:30 pm
Race Start Time: 2:00 pm
Order of events will be posted on the infield on race day.
Womens 4/5: Points, Scratch, Elimination
Mens 4/5: Scratch, Tempo, Elimination
- Online registration available for all events at www.bikereg.com/lavra-upgrade
- Maximum of 24 riders per field.
- Pre-registration is $25. Day of registration is $30.
- One day licenses are available for Cat 5 racers.
Location & Contact
- Velo Sports Center on the Dignity Health Sports Center campus: 18400 S. Avalon Blvd, Carson, CA 90746.
- Free parking is available at the velodrome. Racers may drop off equipment by the track entrance but are asked to park in the parking lot.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
- All riders must be certified to ride on the Velo Sports Center Track or have permission of the race director.
- Rental bikes are not allowed for racing.
- All USA Cycling rules will be followed.
- Racers must have a valid USA Cycling Track, UCI Track, or USAC one-day license and present evidence of authorization to ride at time of registration.
- One-day licenses will be sold at the event and will be available online.
- One set of cloth numbers will be issued to riders, lost numbers will be replaced with a $5 fee.
- Registration fee includes USAC and SCNCA insurance fee.