2020 Junior Rule! Series Presented by GQ-6 3.21.20
March 21 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Race Day Schedule
Open Track: 4:00 pm if time permits following previous race session
Check-In Opens: 4:00 pm
Check-in Closes: 4:30 pm
Race Start Time: 5:00 pm
Order of events will be posted on the infield on race day.
A (ages 13-16): Scratch, Elimination, Tempo, Unknown
B (ages 11-14): Scratch, Elimination, Tempo, Unknown
C (10 and under): Scratch, Elimination, Tempo, Unknown
- Categories are A (ages 13-16), B (ages 11-14), and C (10 and under). Riders whose racing age is 13 or 14 years are asked to self-select the A or B categories based on skill and experience. Please contact the race promotor with any questions.
- Online registration available for all events at www.bikereg.com/juniors-rule
- Maximum of 24 riders per field.
- Pre-registration is $10. Day of registration is $15.
- One day licenses are available for Cat 5 racers.
Location & Contact
- Velo Sports Center on the Dignity Health Sports Center campus: 18400 S. Avalon Blvd, Carson, CA 90746.
- Free parking is available at the velodrome. Racers may drop off equipment by the track entrance but are asked to park in the parking lot.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
- All riders must be certified to ride on the Velo Sports Center Track or have permission of the race director.
- Rental bikes are not allowed for racing.
- All USA Cycling rules will be followed.
- Racers must have a valid USA Cycling Track, UCI Track, or USAC one-day license and present evidence of authorization to ride at time of registration.
- One-day licenses will be sold at the event and will be available online.
- One set of cloth numbers will be issued to riders, lost numbers will be replaced with a $5 fee.
- Registration fee includes USAC and SCNCA insurance fee.